Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What can I do about being scammed?

Article about: Firstly, how long has this been going on, if its classed as an unreasonable amount of time, plus all the evidence you have of a possible deception, there is a charge of obtaining money by de

?

Firstly, how long has this been going on, if its classed as an unreasonable amount of time, plus all the evidence you have of a possible deception, there is a charge of obtaining money by deception, which comes under the theft act, according to you this person has made several different statements that have proved false and you have the evidence to prove this, if this is the case you have been deceived and you can take action, either criminal or via a small claims court, however it all depends on the time limit involved and whether the person has been given enough time to respond to the original transaction, which it seems that he has. To go through the small claims court, you will need his name ,address and all the evidence you can obtain to prove your case, the police would also need this proof

I would try to block the payment, or turn the payment back at the bank. I did this once by explaining I had paid to the wrong bank number, but dont know if that works every time.
    Can you agree a pick up at the sellers house? This will prove he is of good will.
    Good luck, and I have also been scammed before, and more than once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2