Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

What happened to Friedrich-Berthold?

Article about: Hello all, I am quite a new member to this forum and collecting militaria in general, and I noticed that one of the forum's greatest contributors, Friedrich-Berthold, has been banned. His po

Default What happened to Friedrich-Berthold?

Hello all,

I am quite a new member to this forum and collecting militaria in general, and I noticed that one of the forum's greatest contributors, Friedrich-Berthold, has been banned. His posts have been very informative. Could anyone please fill me in on why this happened? Thank you!

As a member of this forum, you are expected to respect other members, new, or older.
    If members refuse to do this, they either get a temporary ban, or are expelled from the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

CBH
    ?

It was a sad day for this fine forum when FB was banned, the SS section has suffered the most.
    But he didn't take all his fine photos with him when he left, like another former mod did.
    So at least we can still use these for education, and that is a benefit to us all.

Some questions are better not asked. He is missed of course.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Some questions are better not asked. He is missed of course.
    Yes indeed... asking such questions could lead to the re-opening of a can of worms. FB and his undoubted knowledge is missed, along with others who also left under a cloud not entirely of their own making. This subject is best left alone.