Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

What to look out for if you want to buy an ISA

Article about: I am planning to buy a ISA, where do I have to look out for? And what's a normal price for a Silver ISA Greetings Jelmer

Default What to look out for if you want to buy an ISA

I am planning to buy a ISA, where do I have to look out for?
    And what's a normal price for a Silver ISA
    Greetings Jelmer

You need to look out for originality, and depending on the condition, you should pay between 110. euro, and up.
    Just remember to post it here for opinions before you say you send any money.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Many thanks for the quick reply, I will post one if I find a fitting one for my collection.

I'd humbly recommend Epenlaub Militaria if it's an ISA you're after. They have a nice selection of them currently, and are as reputable a dealer as you're likely to find. I often recommend them to other collectors. The greater portion of my medal and badge collection has come from their website.

For your convenience, the relevant section: WW2 German War and Qualification Badges - Awards and badges WW2 militaria collectibles. Espenlaub Militaria

I'd also recommend buying the best condition example you can find, even if it means saving for a little longer. You'll be happier with a nice example, and won't feel the need to upgrade it in the long run.

Regards, B.B.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)