Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

What are you currently reading?

Article about: I always enjoy stumbling on good books that I haven't read or noticed before. Please share the book or books that you are currently reading . I'm sorry if a thread of this sort has already b

Default What are you currently reading?

I always enjoy stumbling on good books that I haven't read or noticed before. Please share the book or books that you are currently reading . I'm sorry if a thread of this sort has already been done in the past.

I'll start: A book about Finnish fighter pilot during the Continuation War, Karjalan Taivaalla. He wrote a well detailed diary during the wartime and the book is mostly based on it.

9789522205797.JPG

?

This thread :-)

But to answer your question, several KZ related works, as usual with my studies.

I need to read about concentration camps more, especially more in-depth studies, rather than just witness testimonies.

What about the thread ?

CBH
    ?

Recently read a interesting book about a Polish Christian prisoner in Auschwitz . "Prisoner 88" by Roy D. Tanenbaum
    It was a good read , a lot about after the war . He moved to Canada and took on Holocaust deniers .

I don't read much but I just finished a book called flames of the tiger about two brothers that joined the ss.

image-2477769834.jpg

Currently this one!

Quote by CBH View Post
    Recently read a interesting book about a Polish Christian prisoner in Auschwitz . "Prisoner 88" by Roy D. Tanenbaum
    It was a good read , a lot about after the war . He moved to Canada and took on Holocaust deniers .
    Worth mentioning that the prisoner's name was Sigmund Sobolewski.
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Slaughter at Halbe by Tony Le Tissier!...

I am currently reading:

Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11 by Matthias Küntzel.

image.jpg

Publishers blurb:

Jihad and Jew-Hatred: Islamism, Nazism and the Roots of 9/11 traces the impact of European fascism and Nazism on Arab and Islamic activists. As Kuentzel investigates the shift of global antisemitism from Nazi Germany to parts of the Arab world during and after World War II, he argues that antisemitism is not merely a supplementary feature of modern jihadism, but lies instead at its ideological core. This fascinating study lays bare the antecedents of the antisemitism that runs rampant in our world today.

2007 London Book Festival - Grand Prize Winner.
    Independent Publisher Book Awards - Gold Medal.

I am also reading:

Black Sun: Aryan Cults, Esoteric Nazism and the Politics of Identity by Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke.

image.jpg

Publishers blurb:
    Black Sun examines the new neofascist ideology, showing how hate groups, militias and conspiracy cults attempt to gain influence. Based on interviews and extensive research into underground groups, Black Sun documents the new Nazi and fascist sects that have sprung up from the 1970s through the 1990s and examines the mentality and motivation of these far-right extremists. The result is a detailed, grounded portrait of the mythical and devotional aspects of Hitler cults among Aryan mystics, racist skinheads and Nazi satanists, Heavy Metal music fans, and in occult literature.

Published July 1, 2003
    I collect, therefore I am.

Nothing in science can explain how consciousness arose from matter.

Just started this one

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 47 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast