MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Whats behind your profile name?

Article about: well mine is short for oberschutze krieger, which i used as my first online username for a game called medal of honor allied assault. it kinda just stuck haha. btw krieger means warrior in g

Default Re: Whats behind your profile name?

Well said!!!!!!!!
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Great thread, well my name is Glen some people call me Glenny, i am a boy (Man), and i used to like watching wrestling hence the 619 is a wrestling move!
    Thanks, Glen.

No real mystery behind mine.
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I think "that "risk is a personal risk that one has to find out for his self. So I am aware it is at my personal expenses and risk's when driving a bike. Well in that case let ME choose how I am sitting on that bike or what I am wearing!
    Sorry to take this off topic again, but you don't appear to consider anyone but your self here, yes you are the rider, yes it's your decision and yes it's your body. But have you ever taken the time to think about the people involved and the mental damage that occurs when you spread parts of your body down a public highway? Have you ever thought what it does to someones mind when they have to physically pick up body parts place them in a bag and then take it all to the hospital to be disposed of?
    I spent ten years in the ambulance service as a Paramedic, I left the job ten years ago but the faces of every job I went to are still as fresh in my head as the day I had to deal with them! It will never change, they will never leave me alone!
    Please remember, when you ride your bike, it's NEVER JUST "ME"
    My apologies again for going off topic

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12