Kpemig.de - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Whats on your radar in 2013?

Article about: Every year starts with a list of the top 20 buckles, top ten daggers and the top ten caps and headgear. It will be a great year if I can knock a few off each list. So far a Police offices sh

Default Re: Whats on your radar in 2013?

KM badges, KM uniform, KM helmet. Oh, right, have also been longing for a beautiful black SS visor for quite a while now.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

?

DAK helmet or winter camo.

I really want a few uniforms, 1 from the US, Britain and of course Germany! (All WW2), in the middle of saving up for my German one, Nearly there!

Happy Collecting,
    Caleb.

Looking forward to this site growing to the size of an exhaustive reference of all Militaria collecting types. Keeping History alive!!......and of course personally for me to have 1 SA dagger for every SA Gruppe Mark.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

My updated radar reading: a very good to excellent grade silver IAB to go with my bronze. That won't blow the budget.

Id love a better personal life, 2012 was a shit year for me and several people in my life, but I wouldn't mind coming upon a nice m34 DD polizei helmet.

A nice German Cross in Gold for my little collection....and for Blackburn Rovers to shape their sorry arses!

Quote by DAZZA3483 View Post
    A nice German Cross in Gold for my little collection....and for Blackburn Rovers to shape their sorry arses!

DKiG is do-able mate

Point PAINFULLY taken!

Ouchie... Mind, I'm despairing at a different bunch of overpaid and undertalented numpties... *sigh*

Anyways, one item ticked off the long term wish list; the World at War dvd box set.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast