Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Where to buy brass knuckles and switchblade U.S

Article about: I am looking to possibly buy some vintage brass knuckles and Italian switchblade, but u haven't found any locally. These items seem to not be sold on ebay and other sites so I was wondering

?

Default Where to buy brass knuckles and switchblade U.S

I am looking to possibly buy some vintage brass knuckles and Italian switchblade, but u haven't found any locally. These items seem to not be sold on ebay and other sites so I was wondering if anyone knew where may have some for sale? Thanks.

MAP
    ?

Not really Militaria items. And many states do not allow these. That said I do remember seeing a website that sold Italian switchblades. Looked but couldn't find it again
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I actually recall seeing some old knuckledusters on a junk stall a few weeks ago (they are illegal to sell in UK).

?

Well I saw very old posts here about ww2 and ww1 soldiers having brass knuckles so that is related tho switchblade are. Federally both legal, just individual states. And UK legal as antiques only I think but I only know U.S laws on them.