Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Where can i buy wartime soviet items?

Article about: Hello, while i purchase my items from flea markets and local advertisments. I have alway wanted to buy the rarer items online. But i cant find any place which sells wartime Soviet items (not

?

Default Where can i buy wartime soviet items?

Hello, while i purchase my items from flea markets and local advertisments. I have always wanted to buy the rarer items online. But i cant find any place which sells wartime Soviet items (not including espenlaub and zemlyanka). Raul

Hi Raul, I was going to recommend Espenlaub to you.

Of course there are several places, if you wait a bit I imagine that the experts in Soviet militaria will give you the right recommendations.

Hope all goes well, stay safe and remember ... winter is coming!

Best regards
    Santi

Which kind of items you are looking for? If awards I recommend Matt: Orders, Medals and Badges from the Soviet Union for sale
    If looking for fieldgear that is a tough one but forums often have some threads with good items for sale. Espenlaub as mentioned also has some nice items now and then though they are often far overpriced.

?

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Which kind of items you are looking for? If awards I recommend Matt: Orders, Medals and Badges from the Soviet Union for sale
    If looking for fieldgear that is a tough one but forums often have some threads with good items for sale. Espenlaub as mentioned also has some nice items now and then though they are often far overpriced.
    Hello im looking for cloth/metal insignia (including cockades). Raul

There's a few sellers on the WAF that occasionally offer some for sale. Azad's Savash Antiques is also recommendable:SavahsAntiques