Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 152 of 168 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Wow, Michael. It's looks like you had a great day out. Good for you.

There must have been something in the air today as today was my first
    day off in nearly a month. So like you, I had to be out and about. The sun
    was shining and no rain so I put 150 miles on the bike. 3 hours of just me, the
    road and the wind in my hair. --- Man, I needed that.
    Jealous!!!! My bike is in the garage...got to get it to the shop. fuel pump or something is shot!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Jealous!!!! My bike is in the garage...got to get it to the shop. fuel pump or something is shot!
    At least it sounds like a inexpensive fix.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Wives were all away so got together with Larry and another friend for a little "show and tell" Collector Party and NY Bagels.

Larry brought up some My-T-Fine eye candy daggers!!!

MVIMG_20171111_141919.jpg

Edit: That's me on the left. Larry on the right, our friend in the middle and my dog photo bombing in the front.
    Last edited by MAP; 11-12-2017 at 12:31 AM.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

The wives are VERY far away

I got quite an eyefull myself with the wide variety of his collection and also some great M35 and M42 education .

Worth the trip and was a great time to talk shop unabated by outside sources ...that were VERY far away
    I think next time I will use an EZPass so I dont get strung up.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    The wives are VERY far away
    Roughly 12,500 miles away

....also some great M35 and M42 education .
    Actually you failed the test...LoL...Or I failed in the teaching. It was an M40 and M42

I got quite an eyefull myself with the wide variety of his collection ...
    But unfortunately not focused and too varied. since we needed three rooms to lay it out

BTW....I forgot to pack the scallion cream cheese for your bagels

Looking good Gents and always great to put names to faces ,here is a recent one of myself and the BossDSCN8419.jpg

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    Looking good Gents and always great to put names to faces ,here is a recent one of myself and the BossDSCN8419.jpg
    You need a shave James!

I do indeed Michael ,hope you are well my friend

MAP
    ?

Quote by James C View Post
    I do indeed Michael ,hope you are well my friend
    All is fine....As Larry said in the posts above...our wives have left us for a few weeks and are now on the other side of the world. So me and my boys are enjoying the bachelor life for a few weeks. Of course will have to do some massive cleaning before she returns! LoL

Larry C is one of the good guys and have always had time for his comments and posts so great to see you guys having a great time and only wish i could join you all stateside