Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 153 of 168 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 163 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

This is me from last month when I tried fly fishing for the first time. It was awesome!

And I got a Rainbow trout

(2,5 kg / 5,5 lb)

Nice catch

My grandfather tried to teach me to fish with a fly rod when I was maybe 14 years old.
    I ended up with a tangled mess of line and my grandfather and I not speaking to each other for a few days.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Nice catch

My grandfather tried to teach me to fish with a fly rod when I was maybe 14 years old.
    I ended up with a tangled mess of line and my grandfather and I not speaking to each other for a few days.
    Hahahahahahahahaha
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Quote by Wewelsburg View Post
    This is me from last month when I tried fly fishing for the first time. It was awesome!

And I got a Rainbow trout

(2,5 kg / 5,5 lb)
    That is great that you are trying fly fishing!
    It is one of my favorite summer pass times.
    That's a beauty rainbow!
    Ralph.

As a matter of fact, I enjoy it so much, I built a miniature two piece fly rod and landing net.
    It is about 12 inches, (30 cm), long and the reel works, the leader and tippet are tied on and there is actually a fly tied on as well. I also took some veneer and steamed and wrapped it around a form I made and made a landing net.

1.jpg
    3.jpg
    6.jpg
    4.jpg
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Looks great for catching actual flies Ralph.......

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Haha you guys are great

Ralph, I will show your stuff to my fishing buddies. They will love it!!!

Here's me with my PKM this autumn. Currently serving in Karelia Brigade, Kymi Jaeger Battalion.

MAP
    ?

Awesome photo Alex
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Default Just arrived!

Brand new to this forum as of a few moments ago. Loking for information on German belt buckle with swas on it and Gott Mit Un engraved on it and a few other German treasures. Great forum it seems - lots of info. I am off to search. Cheers!
    Attached Images Attached Images

MAP
    ?

Quote by Peacebychoice View Post
    Brand new to this forum as of a few moments ago. Loking for information on German belt buckle with swas on it and Gott Mit Un engraved on it and a few other German treasures. Great forum it seems - lots of info. I am off to search. Cheers!
    Welcome to the forum. If you are looking for info on belt buckles see the link below as to where to start searching.

You should really post photos. The members here will be more than glad to help you identify it. Sounds like a WW2 era Heer (Army) buckle from your description. We have tons of examples to compare to.

This is the General Buckle Forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/germa...aps-1900-1945/

And this is the Heer Buckle sub forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/heer-buckles/

If you need help uploadig photos here is a handy guide (click on photos to enlarge so you can read the tips). Post the buckle in the correct buckle forum for maximum exposure. Use the green button at the top left of the forum page to start a new thread.

Visual Guide to Upload Photos

Looking forward to seeing what other treasures you have.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)