Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 160 of 168 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

Me and my wife/best friend.

Marty
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Me and my wife/best friend.

Marty
    Who's the old man in the photo with the young lady? ROFL!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

GOD, you had better let her go before her old man show's up! rely she is a keeper I'm sure. best to both ofyou.

This is a great thread. Nice to put a face with a name. Here's some of mine. After looking through my photos, I realize just how few photos I have of myself or of me and my husband together. Yet how very many militaria photos and dog photos I have, haha.

Me.jpg

This is me in front of some WWII jeeps at the Texas Military Force Museum. Really nice little museum if you happen to be in the Austin area...a real hidden jewel at Camp Mabry.

TR Photo.jpg

Another of me a couple years ago when my Theodore Roosevelt photograph in. I collect mostly WWII militaria, but I do have a small collection of Teddy Roosevelt related items - by far my favorite president.

Travis.jpg

My amazing and incredibly supportive husband, Travis. He's a great guy...puts up with my militaria habit and ever-growing collection, and goes to all the museums and sites with me. This was also taken in Austin not long after experiencing Dan Carlin's "War Remains" VR simulation. If it ever comes to a town near you, I highly suggest it! Very awesome experience...a WWI trench warfare simulation.

Speaking of the dogs...here's our lovable ne'er-do-wells: Pig, Belle, and Shortstack.

Dogs.jpg

-Robyn

MAP
    ?

Quote by LoyalHistorian View Post
    This is a great thread. Nice to put a face with a name. Here's some of mine. After looking through my photos, I realize just how few photos I have of myself or of me and my husband together. Yet how very many militaria photos and dog photos I have, haha.

Me.jpg

This is me in front of some WWII jeeps at the Texas Military Force Museum. Really nice little museum if you happen to be in the Austin area...a real hidden jewel at Camp Mabry.

TR Photo.jpg

Another of me a couple years ago when my Theodore Roosevelt photograph in. I collect mostly WWII militaria, but I do have a small collection of Teddy Roosevelt related items - by far my favorite president.

Travis.jpg

My amazing and incredibly supportive husband, Travis. He's a great guy...puts up with my militaria habit and ever-growing collection, and goes to all the museums and sites with me. This was also taken in Austin not long after experiencing Dan Carlin's "War Remains" VR simulation. If it ever comes to a town near you, I highly suggest it! Very awesome experience...a WWI trench warfare simulation.

Speaking of the dogs...here's our lovable ne'er-do-wells: Pig, Belle, and Shortstack.

Dogs.jpg

-Robyn
    Pig! What a great name for a dog!

Agree on the pick of Teddy as being one of the best. A man of action, not words. Beholden to no one or no party. I live just 20 min from Sagamore Hill. His home.

I think all of us who have significant others who support us (i.e. tolerate) are blessed.

Nice photos Robyn. Thanks for posting.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

[QUOTE=MAP;2106928]Who's the old man in the photo with the young lady? ROFL![/QUOTE

She’s older than me but she takes better care of herself!!!! LOL

Marty

Quote by toot View Post
    GOD, you had better let her go before her old man show's up! rely she is a keeper I'm sure. best to both ofyou.

Thanks, she is my rock and a Godly lady that God has truly blessed me with.

Marty

Robyn it’s great to put a face to people and I love the dogs, I have 3 German Shepherds, 2 cats, 12 turkeys, 51 chickens, 6 goats..... nope 49 chickens my son called and told me that one of the GS killed 2.

Marty

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Robyn it’s great to put a face to people and I love the dogs, I have 3 German Shepherds, 2 cats, 12 turkeys, 51 chickens, 6 goats..... nope 49 chickens my son called and told me that one of the GS killed 2.

Marty
    Well Marty.....One of your turkeys might not be very lucky next November
    Regards
    Santi

MAP - Yeah, Pig is a sweetheart. He was the biggest (and fattest) puppy out of the litter and my niece kept calling him a little pig, so it stuck. With the significant others, yes "tolerate" is sometimes how I see it, but he never seems to see it that way. It's not his passion, but he gets excited with me about about the things I find because he knows it makes me happy. Though, sometimes he has to reel me in with the spending, haha. My favorite excuse is that all of it is "an investment," which is true...but not when I don't plan on selling anything, as he sometimes points out, haha! I guess it will be an investment for my kids or grandkids one day.

Marty - Oh, we love animals! We always have at least one German Shepherd. Pig's dad, Ace, was even bigger than he is, but he passed away a couple years ago. The little one, Shortstack, believe it or not, is half German Shepherd. His mom was the GS, and his dad was part Bassethound and part Blue Heeler. He got the short, stumpy legs from his dad. Then Belle, the pitbull mix, was a "dump-dog" that some one left on the side of the road, poor thing. But, she's been spoiled by us the past 9 years to make up for it. This is the least amount of animals we've had in a long time. We normally have a couple more dogs, some gerbils, and a hedgehog. You definitely have me beat on animals though! We've thought about getting some chickens and goats. Just haven't had much time to research their care or make a coop/pen for them. That's been one of the detracting features of the chickens...we're afraid they'll just be tasty snacks for the dogs.

-Robyn