Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 161 of 168 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

MAP
    ?

Quote by LoyalHistorian View Post

.....My favorite excuse is that all of it is "an investment," which is true...but not when I don't plan on selling anything, as he sometimes points out, haha! I guess it will be an investment for my kids or grandkids one day.....
    -Robyn
    So...you've read my signature LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    So...you've read my signature LoL
    Haha! MAP, the first time I read your signature, I couldn't stop laughing! When I was growing up my parents would say that exact quote to me when I'd tell them it was a good investment, and now my husband tells that to me as well! Luckily, they only say it with love and tongue-in-cheek...they've always been supportive and fuel my habit by calling me when they think they've found something I'd like.

I also love your first signature quote about your guns...that is hilarious. It always was a fear that I might die and all my stuff sold for cheap. That's why I keep a detailed log of what I own, how much I spent on it, and how much it is worth at the time I bought it. Someone will profit off of my collection someday if they take the time to do it right.

I don't have many photos of myself but here is one that was taken a few years ago after a day of pheasant hunting in Pike county Pa., I'm camera shy.The beard is a little grayer now and I put on some weight but I look the same.

BillIMG_20200913_191913_043.jpg

Duetchland Luftwaffe.jpg

Here I am!

Die deutsche Luftwaffe braucht dich!

Beschütze das Vaterland und diene mit Stolz und Ehre!

Flak Battalions rekrutieren jetzt!

This morning, the last grapes are already in the cellar. The summer was very dry, so the harvest was not great, but it seems that the 2020 wine is going to be a quality wine.

IMG-20200916-WA0007.jpg

I'll have a drink for all of you friends !! Cheers!
    Santi.

?

Hello, im going to show landscape. T40 tractor and haystacks. Raul

392542B3-AA78-409C-BA28-149B8F238CB1.jpg

Oops tractor got flipped

?

Quote by Raul View Post
    Hello, im going to show landscape. T40 tractor and haystacks. Raul

392542B3-AA78-409C-BA28-149B8F238CB1.jpg

Oops tractor got flipped
    At least you weren't in it !!
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

Tractor time!!!!

Xmas 1.jpg

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I need one like that!
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

MAP
    ?

Quote by stuka f View Post
    I need one like that!
    LoL...and I'm thinking of trading it in for a bigger one with more HP. We also have an old 1970's Kubota L260 for more general work. But it's bullet proof. Can't destroy it.