Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 163 of 168 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1671

Who is Talking/Post a Picture

Article about: arty photos there.

MAP
    ?

Opening day this weekend. Took my youngest hunting for the first time. Sat warmed up once the sun came up but Sunday was downright freezing......

Unfortunately...the deer weren't moving and while we heard a few things, we saw nothing.

Hunting 1.jpg

Hunting 5.jpg

Hunting 4.jpg

Hunting 2.jpg

Hunting 3.jpg
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Awesome photo's, better luck next time.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Opening day this weekend. Took my youngest hunting for the first time. Sat warmed up once the sun came up but Sunday was downright freezing......

Unfortunately...the deer weren't moving and while we heard a few things, we saw nothing.

Hunting 1.jpg

Hunting 5.jpg

Hunting 4.jpg

Hunting 2.jpg

Hunting 3.jpg
    The deer spotted you a mile away wearing that ACU.

MAP
    ?

His rifle is a tack driver, he's a good shot and we had two doe permits within our group of 8 guys so we were all hoping he would get something. But it was just a really bad weekend. Very few "shots" were heard from the surrounding area.

Of course.....driving home we saw dozens in the cornfields off the road LoL!!!

I played with the photo editor for some of the pictures while I was sitting out in the woods......bored out of my mind.

Did have fun with one nasty little red squirrel. He didn't like the fact that I was sitting next to "HIS" tree.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    The deer spotted you a mile away wearing that ACU.
    ROFL!

We scrounged up what we had! Tried to buy gear for him a month ago and everything was sold out. I just hunt in my Walls canvas coveralls like I've done for the past 25 years. None of that fancy stuff for me. Nice and toasty so I can take naps in the woods.

This is one of my favorite threads. As much as we all like cool old stuff, it's nice seeing people for a change.

Quote by MAP View Post
    Did have fun with one nasty little red squirrel. He didn't like the fact that I was sitting next to "HIS" tree.
    In the woods north of me is the skeleton of a squirrel pinned to a tree 25 ft off the ground with a
    really good aluminum arrow. The noisy little bugger just would not be quiet.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    In the woods north of me is the skeleton of a squirrel pinned to a tree 25 ft off the ground with a
    I'm sure it was well worth the cost of the arrow!

You don't know how tempted I was....but I had to borrow ammo and only had 3 rounds...true! LoL

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    I would leave that there as a sign for the rest of them to stay away.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's been hanging there for a few years now.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.