Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

work situation

Article about: What does the present or future look for your industry? I'm in the construction industry. As an entrepreneur, I am interested in what is the situation in other countries. Here in Finland we

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Thanks guys for the concern.
    It's a strange business. I am working 12 hour days, 6 days a week to try to make
    our dead line for this project but so far with out any project yet on the books to
    follow it. --- Something usually comes up.
    I sure hope so Greg!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks Ralph.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Seattle is thriving with construction throughout the city...We are modernizing our infrastructure (roads, bridges, earthquake safety retrofit, new traffic-tunnel), apartment construction all over town, and we are expanding our Light Rail transportation system to reach outlaying areas...
    Wages in Seattle are the highest in the nation, and I see quite a few "Help Wanted" signs at the businesses downtown catering to the tourists as well...plenty of work here...
    I'm a disabled veteran on a small pension, but it's great to see opportunities for those who are seeking employment...
    cheers, Glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2