Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Your 2022 Pick Ups

Article about: Another year has come and gone. Always a bit surprising when we look back to see what we picked up over the last 12 months. So no matter what you got, a lot or a little, just post it. *** Le

MAP
    ?

Default Your 2022 Pick Ups

Another year has come and gone.

Always a bit surprising when we look back to see what we picked up over the last 12 months.

So no matter what you got, a lot or a little, just post it.

*** Let's keep the photo count manageable. I recommend creating collages.

And if a German Helmet happens to be in the mix and it's your favorite, please post it over here as well

Post your 2022 German Steel Helmets
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2022 was the year of the headgear for me. In my (terrible) collage here, you'll see a Panzer schiffchen, an Infanterie Schiffchen, an Infanterie NCO visor, a minty Pionier Offizier visor and two very nice einheitsfeldmützen. Happy Holidays all!

2022.jpg

MAP
    ?

Well done!!!!! Both in what you've purchased as well as the Collage

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    Yes, another stellar year Al! Love the NCO visors!
    Last edited by MAP; 12-22-2022 at 03:31 PM.

MAP
    ?

No WW2 Helmets for me this year. Very odd.

Focus as you can see was Imperial Germany but did finally manage to pick up a nice Knights Cross.

CSW
    ?

Nice stuff everyone! I wasn't able to acquire much this year as paying rent took unfortunate priority over militaria. Here is a small selection of some of the pieces I did get however, my favorites being the unissued 1943 Flak Fliegerbluse and the "Weihnachten 1942" cartoon poster.

Please keep them coming, these are always great threads to browse through!

Coll2022.jpg

One more year....... here are my acquisitions, although a couple of fantastic things are on the way.

These are the new ribbonbars to this day.... As always they all fit in a pocket. I hope you like it.

02. 2022 PICKUPS.jpg

The simple Romanian ribbon bar (Medal for Manhood and Loyalty -Medalia Bărbăţie şi Credinţă, 3rd Class, 1916-1947 issue) and the double with the ribbons of the first winter in Russia and the Italian-German campaign in Africa, I have not yet shared. I hope to talk a little about them this Christmas.

Regards
    Santi

A bit of a lean year for me but i picked up a few smalls and an SS wedding helmet which are very hard to find.
    I have the 25 & 40 year faithful service cross so now just need the 50 year to complete the collection.
    Nick

IMG_20221223_085518__01.jpg

Thumbs up Some of my 2022 pickups

Here is a selection of my 2022 pickups. This year was marked by my restoration project and the expansion of my SA sports badge collection.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast