Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Your 2023 Pick Ups

Article about: It's December again and time to show off your 2023 finds. We've seen a lot of great items over the year....so no matter what you got, a lot or a little, just post it. *** Please keep the pho

MAP
    ?

Default Your 2023 Pick Ups

It's December again and time to show off your 2023 finds.

We've seen a lot of great items over the year....so no matter what you got, a lot or a little, just post it.

*** Please keep the photo count manageable. Just a single photo of an item. That said, I highly recommend creating collages.

And if a German Helmet happens to be in the mix and it's your favorite, please post it in the link below.

Post your 2023 German Steel Helmets
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?
    Last edited by Aldo; 12-16-2023 at 10:20 PM.
    Regards, Al

MAP
    ?

Quote by Aldo View Post
    [B]2023 very good to me...
    I think the last few years have been quite good for you But yes, this was a very good year.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Wow, nice haul and photos Al

Bill
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

MAP
    ?

A very odd year for me. Have just been overwhelmed with work and home life that my searching for items has been curtailed. Still, I've been able to find some nice items thanks to fellow collectors thinking of me as well as the attending the Max Show.

This is most of what I picked up. Mostly weighted towards WW1/Imperial which is my current focus, but was also extremely happy to pick up three really nice TR awards from a fellow member here on WRF who found them at an antique shop. All in excellent condition.

Finally found a nice named tunic and roll call roster for the 42nd Rainbow division (call out to Politefan for finding it at the Max). My Childhood home was build on top of the old Camp Mills which was the the 42nd's home base.

Also was nice to add a minty M1 Hawley as well as some great Haub's and visor.

Finally, being a Greek (partial mutt) myself, it was nice to finally add a period correct WW2 Greek helmet.

Helmets 2023.jpg

Soft Headgear 2023.jpg

Awards 2023.jpg

Roll of Honor Rainbow Division 1.jpg

US WW1 42nd Rainbow Div 1.jpg

US WW1 42nd Rainbow Div 9.jpg

MAP
    ?

Fantastic pick ups Kirk. Love that goblet. Different but still similar to one I've had for a long time.

Photos as always are superior!

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Fantastic pick ups Kirk. Love that goblet. Different but still similar to one I've had for a long time.

Photos as always are superior!
    Thank you my collecting brother. Rossi
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Here's my swag from this year excluding the eight helmets. Disregard the number on photo #6,it got mixed in and is for my records

Happy Holidays to all, Bill.20221125_175444.jpgScreenshot (118).png20230610_182123.jpg20230731_185409.jpg[ATTACH=CONFIG]20231211_170352.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SHEMP H; 12-21-2023 at 12:27 AM.
    "Only a pimp in a Louisiana whore house carries a pearl handled revolver"
    - General George Smith Patton Jr.

These are 2 of my favorite finds of the year!

Mk2 Brodie with 4 part cover.
    20231120_190414.jpg

E & F Horster Dress S84/98 set I found for just 25$
    20231203_193733.jpg

Cheers!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast