Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

zib-militaria.de

Article about: Anyone been dealing with "zib-militaria.de"? I am interessted in a M1 Garand (M1 Garand WWII, deactivated rifle WWII - zib-militaria.de) I can't get the pictures here.. But the ser

Default zib-militaria.de

Anyone been dealing with "zib-militaria.de"?
    I am interessted in a M1 Garand (M1 Garand WWII, deactivated rifle WWII - zib-militaria.de)

I can't get the pictures here..
    But the serial number is 3577835, that wouldn't be World war two? wouldn't it be Korea?

And yeah I know it's out of stock :P
    Thx!

Default Re: zib-militaria.de

The closest I can find, is that the date of manufacture for this Springfield Garand is 1945. Sorry-can't narrow it down any better.

Here is a good site for finding dates by serial numbers on US military weapons.
    U.S. Military Dates of Manufacture
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

With that serial number, it would be a early/mid March 1945 manufacture, zib-militaria is a sponsor here
    Best Regards

Vegard T.
    -------------------------------
    Looking for militaria from HKB 31./977, HKB 32./977, HKB 38./977 or militaria related to Norway

mpw
    ?

I have had dealings with them and was very pleased. The item I bought (k98 extractor) was dispatched very quickly and the communication was very good too with any questions being replied to in a quick efficient manner.

Regards, Mark.

Thx guys!