Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

anyone know what this is?

Article about: is this anything ? it has \\$5.00 on it ...?thanks

?

Default anyone know what this is?

is this anything ? it has $5.00 on it ...?thanks
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture anyone know what this is?  

Default Re: anyone know what this is?

The Sesqui-Centennial International Exposition of 1926 was a world's fair hosted in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence, and the 50th anniversary of the 1876 Centennial Exposition participation certificate.

Eric

?

thank you eric!

You keep on finding these little nuggets don'tcha!!

Sesqui-Centennial Exhibition Association - Pennsylvania 1925

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

thanks ned,is this anything of value? thanks ned as it was one group no body wanted.but they bid the $5 u.s patches up to $65 go figure..thanks again

4md
    ?

just googled it...... looks like this was a worlds fair in 1926 to celebrate the signing of the declaration of independance.....they didnt get the people coming and the fair went into recievership. My guess this guy didnt collect on his 5 bucks as this look like a share certificate or a bond

Look again.....they're asking $250 for one, try selling it to them, see what they offer, it's all money ain't it?

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

hi ned,who is selling one?thanks ned ..iam sorry i see now the link you posted..thanks ned!

?

yeah,thats a good idea i will see the best price i can get for it..thanks again you been such a big help !!