Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

ARP cigarette album

Article about: Picked this up for £14 at my local antique shop in the middle of a whole tower of other cigarette card albums. I found it quite odd why information of “national importance” would be locked b

?

Default ARP cigarette album

Picked this up for £14 at my local antique shop in the middle of a whole tower of other cigarette card albums. I found it quite odd why information of “national importance” would be locked behind a random chance paywall of cigarette packs.

The album has all 50 cards which has made me quite happy since i dont need to spend time to look for a missing card (which would probably be impossible). The album has a bit of text to accompany each card. This includes how to put out a incendiary bomb , make your house bomb and gas proof and also it includes how to put on and take off and adjust gas masks.

I was going to post a few more photos of album but the forums picture uploader has been a hinderance so for now here are the “best pages”

Enjoy

ARP cigarette albumARP cigarette albumARP cigarette albumARP cigarette albumARP cigarette album

A wonderful addition to your collection! The individual cards pop up for sale all over the place, but the albums seem to be much harder to find. A nice score, and in great condition to boot!

Regards, B.B.

I can recall buying one many years ago for about £8! So to get yours for £14 is a good price, or else they just aren't that interesting for people, but it does add a nice snapshot into the world as it hurtled towards conflict.

?

Thanks for your comments!

As much as it is a shame people haven’t took much interest towards items like these. I aint complaining since that keeps the prices low!

Indeed, I haven't seen a set for some time so you still got a good deal!