Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Blood Chit WW2

Article about: I believe that this is the third version of the Blood Chit that was used in China with the Flying Tigers. I think it is after the American Volunteer Group (AVG) and part of the China, Burma,

Default Blood Chit WW2

I believe that this is the third version of the Blood Chit that was used in China with the Flying Tigers. I think it is after the American Volunteer Group (AVG) and part of the China, Burma, India (CBI), but not sure. It is made of silk and have the W serial number for Wartime issue. Let me know if I am correct. Also is there anyway to find who had this serial number? I have looked at the data base site but can't find the serial number. Thanks as always. LW

Blood Chit WW2Blood Chit WW2Blood Chit WW2Blood Chit WW2

It looks good to me. These are getting quite rare and are reproduced. May I suggest the book LAST HOPE: The Blood Chit Story by R E BALDWIN (Schiffer Military History Book) if you want further information on blood chits.

Thanks, I'll look for the book. It felt like it is silk and look like it was real. I have seen a lot of copies but none like this one. I also have a CBI patch to go with it. Thanks again!

Does anyone know of a list of numbers that were issued out? I have found one report that shows who was issued each blood chit but it was after this 33194. It was interesting to find this report that was sent back to the Army Air Force! Thanks again.