Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

British services guide to Cairo ww2

Article about: I picked this up pretty cheap at a local antique shop. The book tells soldiers about local attractions in Cairo as well as prices for things and maps to get around. I really like seeing war

?

Default British services guide to Cairo ww2

I picked this up pretty cheap at a local antique shop. The book tells soldiers about local attractions in Cairo as well as prices for things and maps to get around. I really like seeing war time ads. They have a sort of charm to them, and it’s especially cool if the company still exists today.

Here are the pictures. One of them is about fares for taxis and costs for shipping items, ones about church service times and theres alot more but i dont think it was all necessary to show. Enjoy
    British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2British services guide to Cairo ww2

Nice. I have the guide for U.S. service personnel to the U.K.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

A nice find! You never know what you're going to find in an antique shop. I do wonder if my great grandfather ever had one of these, as he was in North Africa around that time.

B.B.