Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Chaplain art work

Article about: I got these in today but can not find pictures of them anywhere on the internet. If any has ever seen these prints before I would appreciate any help with the arts. There are four prints but

Default Chaplain art work

I got these in today but can not find pictures of them anywhere on the internet. If any has ever seen these prints before I would appreciate any help with the arts. There are four prints but the seller would only part with 3 and I would like to find the forth.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chaplain art work   Chaplain art work  

Chaplain art work  
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Nice pick up Marty. Strange that they wanted to keep one. I've personally never seen these before but I did have a laugh at the first one (a Chaplain lighting a cigarette...how times have changed)
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael, it is amusing concerning the cigarette but I would guess the Chaplain gave the wounded soldier one of his own. LOL
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

If you have the space, these will look great framed.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)