Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting War Bonds

Article about: Hello everyone, Though that I'd post a group of Chinese Nationalist war bonds with consecutive serial numbers (except for one, I believe). I've had these in my collection for several years b

?

Default Interesting War Bonds

Hello everyone,

Though that I'd post a group of Chinese Nationalist war bonds with consecutive serial numbers (except for one, I believe). I've had these in my collection for several years but don't know a great deal about them. I believe that they date to about 1940 and were issued to raise money for Chinese Nationalist forces to fight the Japanese. Any additional information would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Tom
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Interesting War Bonds   Interesting War Bonds  

Interesting War Bonds  

MAP
    ?

Nice interesting items. They look to be in fantastic shape and wonder if they were ever issued. Maybe you could bring them to Taiwan and see if they will still honor them
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks for your comments MAP. They are in good shape and don't look like they were issued, at least based on their condition.

Tom