Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944

Article about: I picked this up the other day, it's a BIG book and I can guarantee that I will never read it. I doubt if half of what is written in there was adhered to during the war! What appears to be l

Default Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944

I picked this up the other day, it's a BIG book and I can guarantee that I will never read it. I doubt if half of what is written in there was adhered to during the war! What appears to be loose pages is in fact amendments. There are further amendments throughout the book where areas have been lined out in red pen and additions carefully added.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944   Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944  

Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944   Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944  

Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944   Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944  

Kings regulations and air council instructions for the royal air force 1944