Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

looking for a TM

Article about: i'm lookking for this TM. seems hard to find TM 11-2743 Installation of Radio Equipment in Truck, 1-1/2 Ton, 6x6 Personnel and Cargo is there anybody who knows where to find one ( original o

?

Default looking for a TM

i'm lookking for this TM.
    seems hard to find

TM 11-2743 Installation of Radio Equipment in Truck, 1-1/2 Ton, 6x6 Personnel and Cargo

is there anybody who knows where to find one ( original or good copy - digital is ok too)

You can download it from the US Library of Congress Website, in the Science Reference Section, under United States War Department/Dept. of the Army Technical Manual Collection...
    cheers, Glenn

?

was on that site , didn't find a download link.
    i will take a look

?

it's mentioned there , but just as the last time i didn't find a download link.
    possible that it's only downloadeble when in us?

?

It looks like the TM are not digitized and are not available on line. If you follow the links provided on that site, it will lead you to where you can request a copy of that TM here.I'm not sure of the cost, but I'm sure you can find that out when you request a copy you need. That TM looks to be 23 pages. Good Luck!!!!
    TM 11-2743 Installation of Radio Equipment in Truck, 1-1/2 Ton, 6x6 Personnel and Cargo.

Submit Your Order - Duplication Services (Library of Congress)

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

will try that
    hope they take orders from europe

Thanks Phil...sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, friend...
    cheers, Glenn

?

I believe they will. It not something that would be detrimental to our national defense. Now if you try to get the blue prints of the F35 fighter . I would say then you would have a problem.

Semper Fi
    Phil