Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Monty's D-Day message with original autograph

Article about: Hi Guys, this came into work today. Signed in pencil by General Montgomery himself in pencil and dated 6/6/44. It will be going into my March sale at Bamfords Auctions. Cheers, Ade.

Default Monty's D-Day message with original autograph

Hi Guys, this came into work today. Signed in pencil by General Montgomery himself in pencil and dated 6/6/44.

It will be going into my March sale at Bamfords Auctions.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Monty's D-Day message with original autograph   Monty's D-Day message with original autograph  

Monty's D-Day message with original autograph  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hello Ade, first time I see this document, I saw the US, but not this one...
    Cheers,
    Michel
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

?

They seem a lot less common than the Eisenhower one, I have a couple, one came with a paybook and got one off eBay about a month ago and another went through a few days ago but it was out of my range - I haven't seen very many but on those I have seen a fair few have the signature and date on them

...Good hunting...
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Typical Monty!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!