Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945

Article about: If a moderator feels that these should be in a different forum please move them. I recently inherited a small number of photos (amongst other things) following the passing of my uncle. The f

Default Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945

If a moderator feels that these should be in a different forum please move them.

I recently inherited a small number of photos (amongst other things) following the passing of my uncle. The following photos are of or from his father who was in the RAF, although I don’t know what his role was. I can identify him in some of the photos, however, I do not know who the rest are but the photos all came together.

From the images it would appear to some sort of temporary camp in Germany, most likely on an airfield.
    Obviously I can recognise the aircraft, however, I would welcome comments.
    Where the photographs are inscribed I will do a separate post (as posting from my phone always jumbles up the images)

First up are the general camp life images.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945   Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945   Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945   Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

An SS “tractor”
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945   Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

Ju52 (note the windows spray painted over

Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

Me262 twin seater
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

Not sure if this is British or German
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Photos of recovered Luftwaffe aircraft and Berlin 1945  

“Front view of Hitlers palace”

“Brandenburg Gate”

“Brandenburg Gate the other side”

“Hitlers waiting passage for his Generals”

“The old Reichstag burnt down in 1932”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast