Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Pin Up Art

Article about: Wasn't sure where to post this. Bought these a few weeks ago...they are 1950's era so not WW2. (I'm missing Miss March...not sure what happened to it....... ) I love Nose Art so this reminde

MAP
    ?

Default Pin Up Art

Wasn't sure where to post this.

Bought these a few weeks ago...they are 1950's era so not WW2. (I'm missing Miss March...not sure what happened to it....... )

I love Nose Art so this reminded me of it.

Tame by todays standards but still fun to look at. I know which one is my favorite........

I have another group from WW2. Even more tame. Will post later....

Sorry Larry....no Battleship Yamamoto photos.......

High Rez photos.....if you want to zoom in......just click

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art

Pin Up Art
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I'm a huge fan of Pin-Up art. One below is from a small
    L5 recon plane ( Flying Jeep ) from WWII.
    It's my fave.........
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Pin Up Art  
    Regards,

Steve.

Here's a piece I picked up a couple of weeks ago. A chalkware item (one of my other collecting interests). Bears the resemblance of Betty Grable (nice gams). She needed a bit of restoration to her left arm practically broke off, but I doc'd her up. Hope you like her. Best regards.

Brian

Pin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up Art

Pin Up Art
    Last edited by bsiwula1; 02-14-2018 at 03:49 PM.

MAP
    ?

Steve: Wow...can see why it is your favorite. Couldn't put this on my wall...LoL

Brian: Nice! How was something like this displayed. (Beside out in the open...LoL). On the wall? Table?

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael! Ya she's a wall hanger. I could see it being some young GI'S prize possession, no doubt a carnival prize or the like. Kindest regards.

Brian

MAP
    ?

Thanks for adding the BG photo! LoL

As much as I like Miss May, I doubt my wife would be understanding if I hung that up haha

MAP
    ?

Quote by Captcrunch227 View Post
    As much as I like Miss May, I doubt my wife would be understanding if I hung that up haha
    May and Oct were my two favorites (they kind of are a pair ).....I can just imagine what Miss March looked like

I came clean the moment I brought them home and showed my wife...she wasn't too fazed... Whew....

MAP
    ?

As promised. Here is the second set. These are WW2 era. A bit more tame but interesting none the less.

Again, missing two...probably the best of course...will never know.

I have my two favorites! What are yours?

Pin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up ArtPin Up Art

Naa I can't say anything here!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast