Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!

Article about: Picked this up in a second hand bookshop on Tuesday, it's one of those that I couldn't put down I had finished it by last night. Am now going to do some research about the author to see what

Default RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!

Picked this up in a second hand bookshop on Tuesday, it's one of those that I couldn't put down I had finished it by last night. Am now going to do some research about the author to see what I can dig up about him.
    RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!

Thumbs up

That's a very good book and also not that easy to find......it makes a nice companion to Major Hartley's famous memoir which is also essential reading for anyone interested in the subject.

RAF bomb disposal book. Exciting read!

Remember the 1970/80's series " Danger UXB, used to love that !!

Cheers

Will look out for major Hartley's book now. There was another one in the shop titled Bombs and Booby traps but the price tag on it was £50 so I put it down. I really enjoyed it as a read and will be looking out for similar titles. Although some war memoirs may not always be strictly accurate they are an interesting personal insights into often dramatic events.