Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual

Article about: Just picked this interesting booklet up, to help with my Russian language classes Nick

Default 1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual

Just picked this interesting booklet up, to help with my Russian language classes

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual   1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual  

1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual   1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

My University tutor learnt Russian in the Army. Whilst everyone else in the modern languages faculty was learning 'normal' stuff, we were covering material on partisans blowing up bridges and fascists burning villages.

As well as being of historical interest, this booklet will pay for itself when you have to throw an RGD-33 in future trips to the ex-USSR.

Nice find.

Quote by Boycie View Post
    My University tutor learnt Russian in the Army. Whilst everyone else in the modern languages faculty was learning 'normal' stuff, we were covering material on partisans blowing up bridges and fascists burning villages.

As well as being of historical interest, this booklet will pay for itself when you have to throw an RGD-33 in future trips to the ex-USSR.

Nice find.
    That’s a cool way of learning the language

Just picked up this cool 1944 Instruction manual for the Soviet SG 43 machine gun.

For those of you who like to collect wartime manuals a guy is selling these on WAF e-stand for 10 Euros !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual   1941 Soviet RGD-33 Grenade Manual