Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

possible change of WWII history???

Article about: Hope you find out something of interest when you speak with a professional or history professor on the subject also please tell us your out come because i noticed you havent been on the foru

Gaetan Plourde
    ?

Default possible change of WWII history???

hi im new here and i live in Canada...i have a german hand written book from a german chemist in CANADA just before wwII...it contains chemical compositions dealing with deadly gasses like h2s hso2 and others....i found this book and others all in german but the one that interests me is the chemists handbook with written notes... Could it be that this chemist was the one that sent on the information to germany for the testing and disposal to the death camps and created the first chemical warfare???...if so that would mean that Canada had something to do with the deaths of millions and could alter history???
    i have done all the research i can and my mother who understands and reads german believes it to be as i have said....what do i do and who would i contact to get confirmation???? all the ideas and help i recieve would be greatly appreciated....

2. # ADS

Default Re: possible change of WWII history???

Chemical warfare took place in WW1, and the germans did their own testing before settling on Zyklon B...Personally, I believe your theory is a bit of a stretch, especially the "Canadian Conspiracy" part of it. This is just my opinion, friend...Good luck with your quest...
    cheers, Glenn

No.

Jan
    ?

Not a chance in the world.

Jan

Not wanting to disrespect you but it sounds a bit far fetched!..

Do what now?

If you honestly think that information written in the book is significant, you should forward copies of the material to a historian or researcher at a university. These are the people that have the most background and knowledge of the subject and know how to analyze it correctly.

Gaetan Plourde: For anyone to be in a position to intelligently discuss your question, we need a great deal more information. To begin with, start with posting good, clear photos of the book, inside and out, showing the pages that you have described. Secondly, tell us where this book originated and the author's name. Where in Canada did he live? How did you or your mother come into possession of the book; that is, where did you "find" it? In order to make any sense out of what is written in the book, we need to read it so that we can assess the contents, and determine his purpose for writing it.

Or you can do as Sir Payne suggests, which is to send it to a university professor who specializes in the history of WWII and the Germans'use of chemical weapons and poison gasses. Another possibility is to send a copy of the book to the US Army CBR School at Fort Leonardwood, MO with a cover letter that provides the information needed as to its origin and how you obtained it. Closer to home, you can send it to the Canadian Army's Chemical Warfare branch with the same cover letter.

In any event, the information you provided in your post is useless for the purpose of answering your question, and at this point I am in full agreement with the others who have responded; it's an interesting possibiity, but so unlikely as to be utterly improbable, but exibiting a highly probable lack of authenticity. Dwight

No camp connection. What would become known as Zyklon B had been submitted for patent as early as 1922 and was patented in 1926. This was originally a pesticide and had been widely employed as such by many countries for many years before the SS put it to use as an agent for mass murder.

?

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    No camp connection. What would become known as Zyklon B had been submitted for patent as early as 1922 and was patented in 1926. This was originally a pesticide and had been widely employed as such by many countries for many years before the SS put it to use as an agent for mass murder.
    All that you need to know is written above. Forget your "KL connection", regardless of how interesting an item you may have come across. Hopefully, research will show that you have something of interest, and possibly of historical value too. Good luck.

Regards,

Carl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast