Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Red Army Letter Forms

Article about: Have have just picked these two blank letter forms up. If anyone has any of these in their collects please share The first one shows RKKA soldiers on a tank with Red Banner on the turret Mot

Default Red Army Letter Forms

Have have just picked these two blank letter forms up.

If anyone has any of these in their collections please share

The first one shows RKKA soldiers on a tank with Red Banner on the turret Motto reads ' Under Lenins banner, Under the leadership of Stalin - Forward to defeat the German Invaders and vanishing them from the borders of our homeland'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red Army Letter Forms   Red Army Letter Forms  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Red Army Letter Forms
    P
    Many

This one features attacking Artillery gunners. Title says ' We can and must cleanse the earth of Hitlers evil!'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Red Army Letter Forms   Red Army Letter Forms  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I've got some 50 written letters like these. I really like these and I wish I could read them. So much great info can be found in these. A few of my collection are posted in another thread called Fieldpost or something.

?

Wait! You bought it of espenlaub

On Ebay you can find these as well for just a fraction of the price. Worth checking out!

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    I've got some 50 written letters like these. I really like these and I wish I could read them. So much great info can be found in these. A few of my collection are posted in another thread called Fieldpost or something.
    I’m the same with my SS FeldPost collection ... if only I could read them

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    On Ebay you can find these as well for just a fraction of the price. Worth checking out!
    Yes I’ve been looking all over eBay , most are in USA and certainly not cheap!
    If you know where I can find the cheap ones on eBay please give me a shout

Nick

Quote by Raul View Post
    Wait! You bought it of espenlaub
    Yes they gave me a good price

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    Yes I’ve been looking all over eBay , most are in USA and certainly not cheap!
    If you know where I can find the cheap ones on eBay please give me a shout

Nick
    I buy all of them from Ukraine, Estonia and Latvia. I search for Soviet fieldpost or soviet letters.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast