Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards

Article about: Just picked up these two wartime Komsomol Membership cards. Fascinating designs and history. Komsomol...The All-Union Leninist Young Communist League, abbreviation of the Russian Комму

Default Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards

Just picked up these two wartime Komsomol Membership cards.
    Fascinating designs and history.

Komsomol...The All-Union Leninist Young Communist League, abbreviation of the Russian Коммунистический Союз Молодёжи (Kommunisticheskiy Soyuz Molodyozhi), was a political youth organisation in the Soviet Union. It is sometimes described as the youth division of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union (CPSU), although it was officially independent and referred to as "the helper and the reserve of the CPSU".

The Komsomol in its earliest form was established in urban areas in 1918. During the early years, it was a Russian organisation, known as the Russian Young Communist League, or RKSM. During 1922, with the unification of the USSR, it was reformed into an all-union agency, the youth division of the All-Union Communist Party.

It was the final stage of three youth organisations with members up to age 28, that graduated at 14 from the Young Pioneers, and at nine from the Little Octobrists.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards   Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards  

Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards   Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards
    P
    Many

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards   Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards  

Wartime Soviet Komsomol Cards  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem