Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Wound certificate/document

Article about: I am hoping that someone can help me with translating this wound certificate which I just received. It is handed out to a Belinsky (?) from the 894th Rifle Regiment, dated November 21st 1944

Default Wound certificate/document

I am hoping that someone can help me with translating this wound certificate which I just received. It is handed out to a Belinsky (?) from the 894th Rifle Regiment, dated November 21st 1944 and stamped Evacuation hospital 2121, signed by Borisov. That is as far as got with translating...unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

Wound certificate/document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Wound certificate/document
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    I am hoping that someone can help me with translating this wound certificate which I just received. It is handed out to a Belinsky (?) from the 894th Rifle Regiment, dated November 21st 1944 and stamped Evacuation hospital 2121, signed by Borisov. That is as far as got with translating...unfortunately.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!
    ]
    Evacuation hospital #2121.
    The certificate was given to Red Army soldier Victor Efimovich Belinsky. He was in the hospital because he was wounded (right shoulder, the bone was not destroyed) in the battlefield, defending the USSR.

Hospital chief,
    Major Borisov.

Thank you very much for the help!!!