Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform

Article about: Felow collectors, I would like to share with you an unifrom and other items from 70-ties. All of them ones were owned by captain Gutsan Gutsanov comander of the Bulgarian Submarine fleet in

?

Default Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform

Felow collectors,
    I would like to share with you an unifrom and other items from 70-ties. All of them ones were owned by captain Gutsan Stoikov Gutsanov /www.submariners-bg.com/index.php?etc=content&act=view&id=269] , comander of the Bulgarian Submarine fleet in 70-ties from1967 to 1981). As I know he graduated from Naval School in Varna Bulgaria, then specialized in NAval Scholl in Leningrad USSR as submarine captain and was captain of some of the first postwar Bulgarian (USSR made, diesel) submarines. From 1953 he was in Odessa USSR sailing as Senior COmander (2 in comand?) of USSR "MAliutka" submarine, than from 1957 to 1962 second officer of Bulgarian ПЛ 41 (UB 41 in Bulgarian and Russian)- 1960 до 1962 г. comander of the same boat 41 , than from 1962 to 1964 comander of ПЛ 42, than comander of Submarine fleet.

As you can see the uniform is identical to USSR and other Komunist countries from thaht period. Alwso some of the awards and Brest Signs are Russian in origin -they were used by Bg captains becouse there were not issued national ones. The uniform is from the earlier type batle and every day uniform.
    The book is actualy a USSR's submarine logbook -unfortunatly unfiled... There is alwso a part from latter adresed to capt. Gutsanov. The googles are mistery to me, I havn't found any information about such type so far.
    Hope you will enjoy watching!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform   Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform  

Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform   Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform  

Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform   Bulgarian Navy Submarine captain uniform  

Last edited by pereto; 11-29-2014 at 05:28 AM.