Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?

Article about: Hi mates, got this Combloc Panzerhaube / "Tanker Helmet" At first I wasn't sure whether it was NVA or Soviet, but a colleague of mine pointed out to me to look on the neck guard to

Default CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?

Hi mates,

got this Combloc Panzerhaube / "Tanker Helmet"
    At first I wasn't sure whether it was NVA or Soviet, but a colleague of mine pointed out to me to look on the neck guard to see if I could find any stamps.

In fact, I was able to identify control stamps from the former CSR / CSSR.

The colors yellow and blue first made me suspect that this could be a tank helmet, which could have been used in the Ukraine.
    The blue/yellow can indicate Ukrainian continued use.
    BTW., incidentally, they were also made in the Ukrainian SSR during Soviet times.

After all, 90 modernized T-72Bs from Czech stocks were delivered to Ukraine.
    I can well imagine that Czech tank hoods were "disposed of" in one sweep and delivered to the Ukraine with the tanks.

What's your opinion ?

Thx. in advance,
    R.
    CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?

CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?CSR tanker helmet in Ukrainian usage ?