MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

a little riddle, what´s the knife ? ;) ...

Article about: Hi, Does anyone of you have an idea which knife this is? I neither speak nor read Serbo-Croatian, hence my request to translate the manual that came with the knife. This is a survival knife

Default a little riddle, what´s the knife ? ;) ...

Hi,

Does anyone of you have an idea which knife this is?
    I neither speak nor read Serbo-Croatian, hence my request to translate the manual that came with the knife.

This is a survival knife made for the commercial market as well as for military use.
    The versions only differ in a few details.

Many thanks in advance,
    R.
    a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...

a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...a little riddle, what´s the knife ?  ;) ...

The cover of the manual says 'Knife and Survival tool in one, with over 20 functions'. The text in the box on the first page says 'never throw a knife, it is not made for that purpose'. The rest of it covers basic maintenance of the knife and instructions on how to use it for various purposes.

If you have a smartphone, there's an app called Google Lens that can translate text in real time. Very useful for those of us who aren't fortunate enough to be bilingual. It's not so good with cursive or handwriting, but with printed text like this it works a treat.

B.B.