Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M 54 Helmet KVP "Kessler Bombe "

Article about: Hello .... I would like to introduce you to my newcomer ..... actually I only collect German wk1 / wk2 helmets ... but now this M54 helmet from the former GDR was added .... I have always fo

?

Default M 54 Helmet KVP "Kessler Bombe "

Hello .... I would like to introduce you to my newcomer ..... actually I only collect German wk1 / wk2 helmets ... but now this M54 helmet from the former GDR was added .... I have always found this helmet shape interesting. ... but these helmets are really hard to find ... I hope you like them .

p.s we call this Helmet " Kessler Bombe "

Regards Dirk
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "   M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "  

M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "   M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "  

?

Thank you for posting this,I have not seen one before.
    Were the split pins for an earlier liner system?
    The rear one looks factory installed and crying out for a purpose.

Never seen or read about these, Interesting.

Very nice indeed. It looks totally mint.
    I have been looking for one of these for years but have yet to see one in "real life". You obviously knew where to look so If you have knowledge of where I might find one I would love to hear.

I believe the liner is the same as the later M56 but with different mounting pads between the liner and shell?

I think this is in the wrong section of the forum though and should really be here;

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/nationale-volksarmee/

Thanks for showing this one and I would really like to know if you see another for sale!

Regards

Mark
    Last edited by Watchdog; 07-22-2021 at 09:49 AM. Reason: Typo
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

A very nice and very rare helmet! Interestingly, there is currently one for sale on eBay de - but minus it's liner system. Current bid is at 1,000 euro's.

Cheers,
    Steve

?

Hello .... this is the 2nd model .... the first one was attached to the inner lining with rivets ..

?

Pic's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "   M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "  

M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "  

?

Pic's
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M 54  Helmet  KVP   "Kessler Bombe "  

Wow, I can't even find just one

Doesn't seem fair

Can you show pictures of the liners please?

Thanks for showing

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

?

These are not my helmets, I just wanted to show the different models / badges

Regards Dirk

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast