Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

yugoslavian beret help required

Article about: i recently picked up this 20 year old yugoslavian army beret to add my serbian insignia ,my research has shown this rank is for a soldier within the air force or air defence ,would any body

Default yugoslavian beret help required

i recently picked up this 20 year old yugoslavian army beret to add my serbian insignia ,my research has shown this rank is for a soldier within the air force or air defence ,would any body know if this green beret is correct for the insignia or was different colour beret used ,also when mounting the insignia am i right in saying to push the bolt through the hard backing ,there appears to be no way inside this to cover the wearer forehead from the sharp bolt and locking nut ,any help appreciated thanks jamesyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help required
    Regards James

i imagine the serbian air force might of used a blue beret as in the norm for other nations but can only speculate as for this green beret ive hopefully sourced an original soldier's ground force beret badge ,at least then i have the option for a complete and acurate beret
    Last edited by James C; 05-27-2014 at 08:46 PM.
    Regards James

well the ground troops insignia badge arrived today ,im still yet to mount it on the beret but for the photographs have placed ityugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help requiredyugoslavian beret help required
    Regards James

?

Nice one James
    Looks to be in excellent condition.
    Semper Fi
    Phil

thanks philill most likely leave the tag affixed to the beret
    Regards James

SRB
    ?

my friend u have standard yugoslavian beret used 90-es used
    land forces with metal insignia, second insignia used rv/pvo ( Air Force/anti-air defense) but used on blu beret.
    on the plastic lineup i have - fabric and city where is make and size (4).

Many thanks for taking the time to look over my beret srb you are a gentleman ,your information is most appreciated regards james
    Regards James