Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

RAF/USAF Survival Knife??

Article about: Hi Guys, Bought this knife in a military surplus store in California when on holiday...and immediatley assumed it was an RAF/USAF survival knife, the seller told me it came from a USN Aviati

?

Default RAF/USAF Survival Knife??

Hi Guys, Bought this knife in a military surplus store in California when on holiday...and immediatley assumed it was an RAF/USAF survival knife, the seller told me it came from a USN Aviation Collector, they had bought most of his collection. When I got home the other day, I gave it a biot of a clean, to find no marks at all!! am now stumped, as to me RAF/USAF knives have a few differencesRAF/USAF Survival Knife??RAF/USAF Survival Knife??RAF/USAF Survival Knife??RAF/USAF Survival Knife?? to this one.
    It measures 12.1/4 Inches in length , the blade measures 7.1/2 inches, and it weighs in at a weighty almost 10 ounces.

HELP please...

Thanks in advance.

?

Hi Guys, I have been reliably informed that this knife is in fact a North Vietnam Army fighting knife from the Vietnam war....I am over the moon about that information...

Very interesting. I have never seen a knife like this before.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

?

Quote by Chopperman View Post
    Very interesting. I have never seen a knife like this before.
    Hiya, Me neither.....almost unknown in the UK....not so rare in the US, but still not seen very often......I had no idea they even existed till this afternoon...but when you "Google" NVA Knives, they pop up....