Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schrade Paratrooper

Article about: Hello all, Just got back from a local gun show where I was offered what appears to be a Schrade Paratrooper knife. I have learned that the WW2 pieces had a brown Bone jigged finish, and the

Default Schrade Paratrooper

Hello all, Just got back from a local gun show where I was offered what appears to be a Schrade Paratrooper knife. I have learned that the WW2 pieces had a brown Bone jigged finish, and the later post WW2 went to a Black synthetic grip and then eventually a black finished metal which is textured to look like bone.(Currently being reproduced) another difference I have noticed is the Earlier versions featured a swivel bale for a securing line or clip. I was hoping someone could help me determine the difference between a Model # 155 and a M2 and an approximate manufacturing time. Sorry for the bad cell pics I have tried to enhance them to get a better look at details. any help would be appreciated!.

Thanks in advance

Geoff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schrade Paratrooper   Schrade Paratrooper  

Schrade Paratrooper   Schrade Paratrooper  

Schrade Paratrooper   Schrade Paratrooper  

Schrade Paratrooper