Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Another Russian Map Case

Article about: Hello, I would like some opinions on this Russian Soviet map case. In my opinion, it is a WW2 period Russian Soviet map case because it is the same design and construction of other WW2 perio

Default Another Russian Map Case

Hello, I would like some opinions on this Russian Soviet map case. In my opinion, it is a WW2 period Russian Soviet map case because it is the same design and construction of other WW2 period photos I have seen of Soviet pilots. And I bought it from someone who doesn't collect militaria. It was offered with the map and protractor inside (I placed the post card inside myself-I thought it would be a good place to display the post card). Although the map case has no date or stampings at all, the map is dated 1942 and the protractor dated 1940. The color of the leather is an orange like brown color. I have seen this color before on Soviet WW2 dated ammo pouches and other map cases. Thank you for opinions and your time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another Russian Map Case   Another Russian Map Case  

Another Russian Map Case   Another Russian Map Case  

Another Russian Map Case  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another Russian Map Case
    P
    Many