MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone seen one of these?

Article about: Hello I have no clue what this is but it is some kind of an measuring tool from 1938. I is 9cm long and in the upper part there is a hole you can look trough. You can see measurements changi

?

Default Anyone seen one of these?

Hello

I have no clue what this is but it is some kind of an measuring tool from 1938. I is 9cm long and in the upper part there is a hole you can look trough. You can see measurements changing dependent on how you hold it. It has also measurements written on both sides of the tool. I could not of the love of god upload picks to this forum. So please click the google drive to se the pics. Thank you for all your help.

Google Drive: Sign-in, Google Drive: Sign-in, Google Drive: Sign-in, Google Drive: Sign-in, Google Drive: Sign-in

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Anyone seen one of these?
    P
    Many

Can you post pics...makes things a lot easier here. Just read the instructions how to post pics

?

Quote by Marcel Banziger View Post
    Can you post pics...makes things a lot easier here. Just read the instructions how to post pics
    Finally was able to post picks on this item. Thank you for your help.

Regards, Andre'
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Anyone seen one of these?   Anyone seen one of these?  

We do not allow the posting of just links.
    Here is a thread explaining how to upload photos correctly.
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    You may have to re-size and resave your photos, I normally save mine at about 1600x1200.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It's a russian clinometer/inclinometer used by plant Ops for Roadworks

?

I would add - it's a sapper inclinometer Subbotina (1938). In Russian: Сапёрный уклономер Субботина 1938 года.

I Like that! If it's in Russian, who'll know better than a Muscovite.
    Which Book/Pam is that from?

?

Thank you. I tried to do a google search but no cigar. Anyone know how many if any, millions it might be worth All my militaria stuff has to go.

?

Cool

Quote by Teck 147 View Post
    I Like that! If it's in Russian, who'll know better than a Muscovite.
    Which Book/Pam is that from?
    Sure, you're right!
    It's "The crossing of the troops", 1950, by colonel A. Khovratovich. Page 25.
    Found it here: https://vk.com/doc237304474_49793322...b0950c975a59d4

?

Quote by Warpig View Post
    Thank you. I tried to do a google search but no cigar. Anyone know how many if any, millions it might be worth All my militaria stuff has to go.
    Selling this is unlikely to make you a millionaire. Here it was sold for about 30$.
    Сапёрный уклономер Субботина - <<VIOLITY>> Antiques

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast