Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Engineer folding knife?

Article about: Hi all, this knife is being advertised as such here. Is it? As usual people here dont know how to use cameras Annoyed from this ads?  

Default Engineer folding knife?

Hi all, this knife is being advertised as such here. Is it? As usual people here dont know how to use cameras

Engineer folding knife?Engineer folding knife?Engineer folding knife?Engineer folding knife?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Engineer folding knife?
    P
    Many

These knives are said to be used by electricians. Could be period, could be newer. This type of knife is still made today. Not sure of the maker, not one I have heard of before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

It costs 32e, ill try to find the maker and i think that it could be a good deal for that price is original.

Ralph is there a place or a category to place this thread into? Im at a loss for a home for this knife......and also thankyou for your Help in the SS Forum
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Hi Larry,
    No problem, I have sent the member a PM asking him to start his own thread and pointed him in the right direction to assist him.
    I can only suggest that this one go into the Field Equipment and accessories.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

You guys are very helpful

Can anyone make out the maker? Ive searched everywhere and nothing came up.

Quote by DTVPKING View Post
    You guys are very helpful

Can anyone make out the maker? Ive searched everywhere and nothing came up.
    We try, we can't know everything.
    As I said, not a maker I am familiar with. The image of the turtle seems familiar but the name is not.
    Ralph.