Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Show your ww2 german goggles

Article about: Guys i am having abit of difficulty finding examples of ww2 era german goggles. I am looking for a pair myself and would like to see examples of some goggles for troops using them for genera

Default Show your ww2 german goggles

Guys i am having abit of difficulty finding examples of ww2 era german goggles. I am looking for a pair myself and would like to see examples of some goggles for troops using them for general purpose, snow goggles, tanker or motorized as well.

Also would anyone be able to show me where i may be able to find a decent pair for display ?

Any comments and help is always appreciated and thank you .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Show your ww2 german goggles
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Have you searched the forum? Lots of examples to compare to

https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...226j2296176j22

Here is my pair (multi- purpose)

Luftwaffe Pilot Goggles with Tin
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I will have a look. Found some on ebay being described as made in france for german soldiers

Never took good shots of mine! but if you can see in this pic? these would be the cheapest type you can find. the packet variety.

Rene thanks for showing. I have seen those before and was unsure of their intended use. I am looking at a pair like these pictured . any thoughts on this pair?
    Attached Images Attached Images Show your ww2 german goggles  Show your ww2 german goggles 

Took a quick look at a couple of my ref books and I'm not seeing these, but I'm really not the one to ask

I thought i would show them in hopes of someone maybe having a pair. I did see a pair similar on the ruptured duck website here are a couple pictures taken from there. I may consider them if i can find out more about them
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ww2 german goggles  

MAP
    ?

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    Rene thanks for showing. I have seen those before and was unsure of their intended use. I am looking at a pair like these pictured . any thoughts on this pair?
    I may have a pair of these. Let me look. (mine don't have the tin)

Edit: Just looked. Sorry. Mine are different. Sold as German but some have said they are Japanese.

Last edited by MAP; 03-21-2020 at 04:37 AM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by chuck303 View Post
    I've got a set of these, which I bought years ago in Belgium, I think they are actually French or Swiss made and then utilised by the Wehrmacht. There are no markings on mine or the tin, but you can find them with spurious Waffenamt markings.

Are these any help?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Show your ww2 german goggles   Show your ww2 german goggles  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast