Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Unidentified binoculars?

Article about: Hi everyone, I came across these binoculars in my travels and I know they are from ww2 possibly Italian or Spanish civil war binoculars. I can’t find any markings, but was hoping the good

Default Unidentified binoculars?

Hi everyone, I came across these binoculars in my travels and I know they are from ww2 possibly Italian or Spanish civil war binoculars.
    I can’t find any markings, but was hoping the good people of the forum could please help me get some information about them.
    Thank you for your help, much appreciated.Unidentified binoculars?Unidentified binoculars?Unidentified binoculars?Unidentified binoculars?Unidentified binoculars?Unidentified binoculars?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unidentified binoculars?
    P
    Many

My experience of these optics is limited, but from the look of them I would surmise they are of minimal magnification and of very limited use on a battlefield unless the object you are looking at is very close. They may have been civilian binoculars utilised during the conflict but without documentary evidence this is a very long shot.

Thanks for your reply, the soldier fought in the Spanish condor legion and then the Italian 8th army on the eastern front. I just wasn’t sure if they were army issue, just wanted to get as much information as possible. Thanks again.