Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

"Whiskey" Class submarine pressure gauge

Article about: So firstly hope this would be the right forum for this, I stumbled upon this seller that is offering up old parts from an so called whiskey class soviet submarine from the cold war era. But

Default "Whiskey" Class submarine pressure gauge

So firstly hope this would be the right forum for this, I stumbled upon this seller that is offering up old parts from an so called whiskey class soviet submarine from the cold war era. But I would love to get some of my thoughts answered before grabbing one of these items.

1. what would the valve have been used for (measure pressure ofc lol but more like what it would have been connected too and it's function in that situation)

2. the seller claims the dial is self-luminous (as can be seen on the picture), should I be worried about radium or any other radioactive element causing this? seeing as that kind of stuff was common practice during this era of history.

If any of you happen to have any more intresting info about this item feel free to share, thanks in advance and have a good one

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement "Whiskey" Class submarine pressure gauge
    P
    Many