Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Anyone (especially in The States) help on this one?

Article about: I always wanted to find something of a personal nature that I could hopefully return to the family. Now I have this. I have looked online, found the same name with right approx. age but unfo

Default Anyone (especially in The States) help on this one?

Anyone (especially in The States) help on this one?
    I always wanted to find something of a personal nature that I could hopefully return to the family. Now I have this. I have looked online, found the same name with right approx. age but unfortunately that gentleman joined the army. As you can see, this is navy. More unfortunately, and sad is the fact that I have been told that as this man was 'only' (not my choice of word) reserve and not one of the main/famous groups he is unlikely to be traceable. I would dearly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction so that it may be sent to someone that it would clearly mean a lot more to, than it does to me. I would also like to know if this gentleman made it through the war if possible. Found near wn60 East Omaha (fox green, Fox red sector) Thank you. Kind regards Francis

USNR = United States Navy Reserve...That's your best place to start...
    cheers, Glenn

Hi Glenn, thanks. I pretty much got that bit. I was hoping that someone might have advice for the easiest way forward. I looked on the USNR website, but not being very computer literate, I'm going round in circles. Will persevere though..... Regards, Francis