Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

ATP british WWII wrist watch

Article about: A British Army timepiece, therefore ATP (but I have found that ATP could also stand for Army Trade Patern), a Swiss made 15 jewles wrist watch. I ha e always wonders what the alphanumeric co

Default ATP british WWII wrist watch

A British Army timepiece, therefore ATP (but I have found that ATP could also stand for Army Trade Patern), a Swiss made 15 jewles wrist watch. I ha e always wonders what the alphanumeric code stand for. I guess is a reference to the production lot: does anybody know something more about it? This is a plain "Swiss made" marked ATP, now in running order after a quite expensive restoration....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture ATP british WWII wrist watch   ATP british WWII wrist watch  

Attached Images Attached Images ATP british WWII wrist watch  ATP british WWII wrist watch  ATP british WWII wrist watch  ATP british WWII wrist watch 

So no collectors of WWII ATP wrist watches araound here? I can not believe it....

?

I have a ATP Watch plus 3 of the later WWW Watches.

The latter generally tend to be worthy more to their better quality.

Quote by M1910 View Post
    I have a ATP Watch plus 3 of the later WWW Watches.

The latter generally tend to be worthy more to their better quality.
    It would be lovely if you could post a couple of pics and let us know producers, lot markings and so no... I will post in the near future markings and producers of my other ATPs and WWW watches....