Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?

Article about: Hello gentlemen, I have this web belt for a couple of years and now it's time to let it go. A potential buyer is wondering about the markings, and I don't have any authority to answer (speci

Default Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?

Hello gentlemen,

I have this web belt for a couple of years and now it's time to let it go. A potential buyer is wondering about the markings, and I don't have any authority to answer (specially with a dog in the "fight").

That's why I would like to know your opinion about it, and if it's not too much to ask, an estimation of the value of such belt ?

Feel free to comment, thanks for your time.

Here are the pictures, under two different light. I just came across the last two on mooving the brass sliders, I know the broad arrow but not the other and have been unsuccesful on the net, what did it means please ?

Cheers,
    Mat.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?   Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?  

Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?   Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?  

Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?   Commonwealth P37 web belt 1942, good or bad ?  

NCA
    ?

Its made by one of the smaller contrators of web equipment..Bass smeaton limited.

what makes it interesting, for me at least, is the markings on the end are only found on the ends of large rolls of webbing as made at the factory.

Hi,

Thank you so much for letting me know. Combo of rare markings, I love it.

Best regards,
    Mat.